Feeling Good Comes with the Job
As a large, prestigious non-profit agency providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities, UCP of NYC seeks to employ caring and committed professionals. We believe that feeling good comes with the job and are looking for talented, enthusiastic, dedicated individuals looking to help improve the lives of the individuals we serve. Whether you are seeking an entry-level or senior staff position, we want individuals who are career-oriented and wish to grow with us.
UCP of NYC offers an extremely competitive and unique benefits package. Salaried employees who regularly work 21 or more hours per week are eligible for the benefits listed below. Eligibility begins on the 1st of the month following three months of continuous employment:
- Medical Coverage (Single, Employee & One or Family coverage) - Low employee paycheck contributions and co-pays. No referral to see a Specialist.
- Prescription drugs - We offer a three tier plan and a mail order plan. For mail order a 90 day supply costs two co-pays.
- Dental Plan - Very competitive plan and no charge for in network preventive care. There is a maximum benefit of $1,250 per person per calendar year. Employees pay $3.50 biweekly for single coverage and $6.00 biweekly for family coverage.
- Life Insurance - 1 ½ times your annual salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Opt-Out Program - Those employees with alternative medical coverage can elect to receive extra money in their paycheck instead of taking the agency's medical coverage. We pay $1,500 (single), $2,250 (employee and one), and $3,000 (family) over 26 biweekly paychecks.
- Pension Plan - agency funded 401(K) Plan. 5% of your annual gross wages for plan year (7/1-6/30). 1 year, 1,000 hour waiting period for eligibility. Vested after 3 years.
- 403(b) Plan- Employees can contribute to this voluntary plan geared towards retirement on a pre-tax basis.
- Tuition Assistance - Up to $600 a semester for full-time employees pursuing an Associate, Bachelor's or Master's degree that is job related or represents a promotional opportunity within the agency.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Voluntary employee funded plan for medical and child care reimbursement
- Transit check
For salaried employees who regularly work 30 or more hours per week.
Click here to apply for a position